I'm sooooo tired to the maximum please, and yet I still wanna blog because..so if I were to look back at my archives and happen to be in the month of March, I'ld know that I was THIS tired on 27th March, together with YX :) Extremely tiring job, please! Good thing was the pay!!! Though we did for only 3 hours, well I think 3 hours is already MORE THAN ENOUGH!
I don't think I'm ever going back to visiti 313 again in the next few months to come!!! It wasn't easy holding a gigantic paper bag on your arm, and YX carrying this pole with the "Esprit" advertisement, and yes the enormous bag also had Esprit's adverts. It was so damn heavy my whole left arm muscle is literally bulging out now! How unsightly :( I seriously need to paste the muscle ache plasters on my whole arm later before bedtime if not I'll definitely suffer tomorrow since its 清明! Gosh, amazed at how fast time flew! Sometimes I wonder if "Do we like 扫墓 twice a year?"
Anywayz, we watched "Whip It" together with Liang Rong. Stupid Walter died, Ian just had breakfast when we were going to have our dinner. His body clock is totally screwed. Clarence disappeared because he has work to attend to, don't know what kind of work though. Which left with both YX & I together with LR. LR's the best, he always turns up for like everything manz! 3 cheers to you, LR! :) Anyway, his dearest gay friend Chow Lin was supposed to come because his weekend is dead boring but apparently..he was whining away saying Town was too far for him! TAN CHOW LIN YOU LAZY BUM!!!!!!
Had dinner at Heeren then walked around and headed off back to Cinileisure for our "Whip It" Awesome show!!!! Everyone should just go catch it!!! ♦♦♦♦♦ for the show, seriously!!! The whole cinema was roaring with laughter here and there! Drew Barrymore's 1st directorial debut is soooooooo good :D Awaiting more of her movies now!! :) Can't stop praising her movie because its just so good! Well, the actress from "JUNO" could act really well, that also adds in to the awesomeness of the awesome movie. YX's awesome word influenced me. Thanks.
Nata de coco is soooooo nice! Its addictive, you can literally swallow it! ♥ it so much :D Shall ask Mum to go get more!
I went to withdraw $ for the 1st time in my life today at White Sands! Gosh! It isn't as hard as I thought it was, after seeing so many people withdrawing $ before. I withdrew a 3 digit sum when its my 1st time withdrawing such a big risk right? Okay not really a risk but..for the 1st time I had this fear that someone would rob me because there was a queue behind and it felt like people were literally staring at you keying in your PIN! Insanely nervous and scary at the same time :(
Okay so I earned $30 from Blading today! I gave $10 to Dad & $10 to Mum so I'm left with $10 to myself. Hahahaha! Well well..earn $ must give parents right? Oh & finally gave my Dad $2xx for the sum of $ I promised I would return him because I semi-shared Brother's 18th birthday gift. I shall never make promises anymore! My Dad's someone who keeps to his promise and so..he always tells us not to break your promise or don't make empty promises and yes yes yes..my stupid big mouth shall just shut up next time, and not anyhow say I wanna chip in the gift since Brother's present is NEVER affordable to me :( I gotta thank Dad anyway cause he paid for the thing I wanted to buy with the entire pay I got from working at the advertising company for 3 weeks. Yay to you, Daddy! ♥
"Ever since she had Tumblr and Twitter, she forgot all about Blogger"
-From Sheryl to Yi Xuan
Gotta turn in early alarm at 6+am tomorrow!
No pictures today, because we are all semi-dead.
Goodnight World & see you in Dreamland, have the sweetest dream you would ever want to dream of!
おやすみなさい